Monday, April 2, 2007

Dark clouds have silver linings?

My trip to perhentian this month has been forced to be cancelled.... nuff said...
After weeks of planning, the public transportation of malaysia doesnt seem to have been kind enough to set us up for the final stages of our planned trip.... and what a dissapointment it is... i really havent felt sooo dissapointed in recent times... But heck, dont think ill sit around and cry about it....


In the words of the great limp bizkit... "from the good comes the bad, the bad comes the good...ima live my life like i should"

And true to those words my baby and i were.... because our trip would be cancelled and postponed.... i pretty much went on a shopping spree.... and my baby got something that shes wanted for a while, which is, the Crittertrail X hamster cage thing which looks bigger than my house...

For myself?
I got a new pair of Nike Tiempo Naturale Futsal shoes for RM130 of which i customized a car decal and made a number 17 and stuck it to the heel of the shoe.... As always, the shoes are mainly white in colour, with the Nike SWOOSH and other details in Anthracite (which is like dark grey)... very nice and simple and i got it at a bargain!







my baby bought me an auto gauge boost gauge which was at an offer price at ENEOS.... so their not the most accurate or high end brand of performance instruments, but they should serve me well for at least 1 year or so... and they look good too! I really cant find sufficient words to express how much i appreciate my baby doing that... It's actually my birthday present....teehee.... hopefully i can find that particular stand in the picture...
And although its not shopping, ill be finally settling my speeding fine that i was slapped with a couple of months back... RM150 green ones..


Oh yea... the TOP GEAR magazine is finally on sale in malaysia!! i finally got a look at it but noticed that most of the articles are available online.. apart of course from the more pictures, adverts, contest, additional articles...the RM10 i would pay, i can spare for something else... But heck, if you like cars, thats a fantastic magazine for only RM10 bucks i tell you...


On the way back from work today...i finally heard the full version of Linkin Park's latest single... "what i've done", very trademark linkin park piano riffs, effects, has a more alternative sound to it....but the melody is pretty cool and although it isnt as good as some of their older materials, it gives a good look at wht to expect from the Minutes to midnight album... good stuff...
http://www.linkinpark.com/ <------click here and let it load


I have to say..its been a pretty good month so far....much more ups than downs.... my mum seems to have settled in the US and its a ncie feeling to know tht she's doing alright....my sister seems to be doing fine with her processing to go to the States....my baby is happy and as cute as ever.... charlotte is behaving really well.... heck...what more could i ask for? perhentian aside of course...


just gonna hope it stays this way for a looong while... havent felt such an UP time in life for a long while....


Dougie signing out

No comments: