Monday, April 2, 2007

Tag thing..

It had to happen sooner or later....

PART 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Douglas Robin Tan Hiok Thien
Date of birth : 17 June 1986
Current status : In a Relationship & sort of Married
Eye colour : Dark Brown
Hair colour : Blackish brown?
Righty or lefty : mightey rightey
Zodiac sign : Gemini..

PART 2: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage : Banana... yellow on the outside, white on the inside
Your fear : losing a loved one... losing my sight a.k.a becoming BLIND
Your weakness : my nuts?
Your perfect pizza : Beef pepperoni with extra cheese and more cheese..

PART 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY & TOMORROW
Your thoughts first waking up : Sigh...monday...
Tomorrow : Sigh...tuesday...
Your bedtime : half past midnight...
Your most missed memory : My childhood when my whole family was around....

PART 4: YOUR PICK
Pepsi or coke: Coke
McD's or Burger King: Burger King...
Adidas or Nike: Nike....coz my new shoes are nikes...ive crossed to the swoosh side..

PART 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: Nope...
Curse: Yes.... if this means saying bad words...then yes


PART 6: IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol : Does Beer count?
Gone to the mall : With a girlfriend like my baby, every month ill be at a mall.... :) hehehehe
Been on stage : Yeap...
Eaten sushi : Nope....

Dyed your hair: Nope...

PART 7: WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1 minute ago : Answering PART6...
1 hour ago : Driving my baby home...
4 1/2 hours ago : Lying on my bed with my baby...
1 month ago : Probably the same thing im doing now
1 year ago : Bumming around...jobless...

PART 8: FINISH THE SENTENCE
i love : My baby!
i feel : Like installing my boost gauge...
i hate : Cars with loud mufflers who tailgate me....
i hide : My private parts everyday...

i miss : My baby's scent...oh no...im getting ho..... =)

i need : My mother.... my baby....loooovin =) .....a new set of tyres....a new paint job for my car.... Stiffer springs....a more interesting job....a ball bearing turbo.... the list goes on....

Im not gonna tag anyone...

Dougie signing out..

No comments: