Sunday, December 24, 2006

Nobody said it was easy..

I think ive figured out when to set priorities for different things... and well, above all.... Love normally comes first... be it love for oneself, or love for another....

Things have pretty much passed the bumpy road for me.... things are back to normal now and im in that mood i so love to be in.... and i should be in considering that its christmas tomorrow.

Christmas... sigh.... its not the same as it used to be..... reason being im no kid any longer, and worse still is the fact that my mum's not around for christmas.... Its gonna be the first time ive spent a christmas without her.... sigh... nobody said it was easy right?
Im just glad that my baby will be sitting next to me as we unwrap presents this christmas... she'll be there to tell me how much she enjoys the food that my family prepared..... she'll be there to hug me and wish me merry christmas....

Well...im gonna get back to my blogging tradition of writing about good ol charlotte..... I managed to get her left front window motor fixed and now its working like a charm... and i also lifted her hood by about 1cm for engine bay cooling purposes.... I already ordered a fiber bonnet scoop as well... which i am really looking forward to fitting next tuesday....
Slowly but surely..shes coming together.... for now...

I had dinner at Marche's last night... which so happens to be among my top 5 favourite restaurants..... had a RM40 dinner... which was real satisfying.... and i dropped by my car club gathering for a bout 5 minutes... had things to do after that..... good to see that the car gatherings are getting a bit more "reputable" in a way.... i got back home, went to souled out for becky's birthday get together and then proceeded to a mini drinking session in the Koh residence...hahaha... real busy night.... but enjoyeable none the less.... gonna need more of that in time to come...

Today is christmas eve... tonight there'll be a party with my family.... and in a couple of days time its gonna be 2007..... need i say more? time is really flying...

So i guess ill end here on a very positive note by saying MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

UNITED 3 - 0 ASTON VILLA

nuff said...

Dougie signing out

No comments: