Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Shades of grey

I feel alone and a rather peculiar emptiness....

My mind is clouded... I cant seem to sleep....

I cant seem to understand these shades of grey... although it empowers me to express these thoughts.


Conflicts in expectations, desires and perceptions hardly end well once there is love involved...

The conflict starts with me.... I'm responsible for all this....

My mind has changed with time...but my heart has'nt....

My honesty hurts, my dishonesty hurts even more....
I cant stand being the cause of so much pain..
My honesty and intentions are never meant to hurt... but they always do...
I dont feel worthy.. i dont know how to be worthy....

Im not savouring this slice of heartache...

i know pain doesnt last long.... i pray it wont...

If there was no love.... this pain would not exist....

Know that i love you... its ironic that we have to overcome a storm caused by the love that holds us together...

There always seems to be a piece of this jigsaw puzzle that doesnt fit.

I wish i knew the answers....

I dont want to lose you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey doug... just wanted to let you know you got me if you ever needed a pair of ears man