Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Good things come small...

Recently, i managed to get some small details done to the car... they may be minor add ons, but the end result is just so pleasing to the eye...my eye that is....if you dont like it then im sorry.... :p






Custom made Daihatsu decals..








Custom made Daihatsu and TRD decals.








DIY painted my calipers red.





A better view of the newly painted calipers.







And last but not least....Visors.... makes the side profile of the car seem a little more complete now...







My baby's "poor thing" face when she noticed that there were more pics of charlotte than of her.... thats not true!!!!

Oh yea...forgot to mention that my career is picking up pretty well...i just got promoted to senior executive status in my company...a nice gradual step up for me which im slowly getting used to....

Next month... ill be getting seat covers, planning on changing the front 2 headrests and maybe get some nicer bulbs.... dont know yet...

But one things for certain...

I need a hair cut....

By the way....Happy coming birthday Jared.... :)

Dougie signing out.

No comments: