Friday, December 15, 2006

Mundane

Life's starting to become a bore once again.... i'd have to say its coz of work being mundane, unbelievably routine, boring and the fact that i have to do something work related on a fucking saturday..... Only thing i can say is SHIT..... Unfortunately thats the rules as far as working for someone is concerned.....

I may sound a bit whimpy whiney or whatever, but the fact is i dont think im accustomed to working during "personal time" as my baby puts it.... i dont even plan to get accustomed to it anyhow..... Even staying back for a half an hour is a biggie to me.... and about saturday, well, im gonna have to be at this venue (of which im no sure where) from 9am to 5pm.... i mean... Fuck...its my whole bloodie half of the weekend....

On the brighter side though, im gonna be having a nice long break during the christmas week...which im really really really looking forward to.... I just hit one of the many milestones in life in the form of having been confirmed by my company as a staff.... officially my first confirmation for a job...hahaha.... yea...significant isnt it....

Bottom line is...i really feel i need a change of scene...although what it is i want to get into isnt apparent yet, im sure it'll come by someday....

Im just so glad i have my baby to brighten my day up after work.... :)

Well.... i'm beginning to realise how much nicer it is with my buddy wynton around.... Him being the most free among all of us and the most willing to arrange stuff, we more often or not had something to do on and off..... Unfortunately im not the sort who is willing to organize stuff.... it scares me coz i actually feel lazy to get out to yam cha with the usual suspects....sigh..... and i do in fact feel left out now and then.... AAnnyway.....

its bloodie 12:19 now.... and im feeling sleepy but i just refuse to sleep.... sigh....

I just updated this awesome video into my friendster profile of a McDonell Douglas AH-64 gunship (helicopter) vs Lotus Elise..... awesome awesome video..... its from an edition of top gear.... basically proving just how agile the Elise is....

Anyway.... dont know why ive been feeling one kind recently.... the brain is working just a little too much i guess.... thinking about the future, whats gonna happen, whts happening now, how much money do i have, what i need to fix in charlotte, my baby, work, work, having to work on saturday, left out, friends....damn....

Christmas is coming up.... so is the end of the year... time is just going by waaay too fast....although it'd be nice if weekdays went by faster... :)

It just hit me that im a miserable Loner..... if i sit alone for too long, ill begin to feel emo.... like now.... its like...i could be out, but im here.... i know for some people, alone time is good.... but not for me....

Okay...my eyes are getting a bit too heavy now.... think ill get some shut eye now....

Dougie signing out...

2 comments:

TiBuN said...

Wait till the Apache fire its Hellfire missle, then you'll see who is the winner :P

Note: Hellfire is a Air-to-Surface Laser guided / Heat Seeking missle. Probability of escaping it: 0.91%

Anonymous said...

Turrets will be a better choice....

Its heat seeking.... The elise releases very little heat and is not made out of steel.... the hellfire would have a hard time locking on...