Sunday, December 31, 2006

Cheers to 2006!

Im ushering in the new year of 2007 on a pretty good note.... im sort of past that state of mind i had a couple of days ago, my baby's doing great, friends are great, charlottes got a much needed facelift and i got an increment in my salary by about RM100.... which is pretty good.... and also i got to see my mum and mikey over the webcam just a minute ago.....


Oh yea... Saddam Hussein got hanged.... its probably gonna be a big memory of 2006 for the Americans.... but its meaningless to me nonetheless...hehehe...


We've got some plans tonight...nothing too elaborate with the usual suspects and maybe my cousin..who ive been such much more of since he managed to start this new life of his.... Bearing in mind its the year end, i think its good that he goes through this change and starts 2007 on a positive note.... good to see him doing well...



Speaking of positive notes, here's a couple of pics of charlotte with her new facelift....





New hood scoop and front lip...






Better view of the Lip...








From an angle...raised the hood by about 1cm...
Ill be getting a set of Mugen replica side skirts by next week...it'll complete the whole look...

Really happy with the results although i could do with a paint job...hahaha...its never enough now is it?

My baby got her Neo a set of visors...looks pretty smart too....

Anyway... reflecting on the year 2006 is gonna be pretty hard... coz it happened so fast... i spent the last new years with shane and my baby in my car..... seemed like yesterday but inf act it was almost exactly 12 months ago! crazy..... Hopefully this year we wont be stuck in my car....worse still coz i dont have my air conditioning.....

2006...a year of...

1.my first job..

2.turning 20..

3.My 3 year anniversary with my baby...

4.Ecstacy

5.Charlotte got her turbo... i had that resolution in 2005 for 2006 and it happened! haha..

6.My first christmas away from my mum..

7.Saddam Hussein got executed...

8.Wynton left KL....

9.My baby got her first car!

10.Countless family issues...

SO cheers 2006.... Not the best year.... but certainly one of the more influential years of my life....

My resolution for 2007? Save money! hahahaha.... gonna be tough

Dougie signing out

No comments: