Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Recently...

I really dont see the point of me blogging anymore...i take a look at my baby's blog and mine seems pathetic...furthermore we usually almost always have the same things to write about.... and i feel that her coverage of recent times seem so much more comprehensive that mine will ever be... reason being i dont have the time nor the patience....


So here's what i've been up to recently... Gladly, i can say that life seems to have taken a big step up....




First up would be my life in the world of music....



My band Cynosure seems to have taken a step up in the underground music scene thansk to falique. We were recently invited for a gig at a club called Vinyl in Melaka







On stage






My baby who followed me and supported me all the way...






Then my car club... we recently had 2 very succesful meetup sessions and it seems to be expanding! Recent one was at Bukit Jalil, where we found a new mamak which has a really nice sprint course around it....



Line up at bukit Jalil



The table.




Thanks for this pic of my car Jim!



Half the team





this was taken somewhere else but i like the pic...



its getting late now.... im extremely sleepy due to the lack of sleep ive been having the past couple of days...

Well...im living life a quarter mile at a time....and so far, the recent 400m have been really good...

Worked Hard and played even harder.... now im suffering the side effects....

Dougie signing out.

No comments: