Thursday, March 22, 2007

Gentings, Noise and a Policeman

What do the 3 items in the title have in common? Absolutely nothing apart from the fact that their related to this post....

Lets start of with noise which will then lead to the police man....

As you all know...my dear charlotte does not run on any form of exhaust system and therefore makes quite a bit of noise whiles i drive her around.... And also, for your information, there've been an influx of police patrols and road blocks in recent months in and around OUG, Old Klang Road, Happy gardens etc...
So my little incident happened yesterday as i was on the way to BRJ mamak after sending my baby home...
On the way to the mamak i have to climb a slight slope before proceeding to a sharp left turn which leads me to the mamak area.... This slope is pretty much a blind slope as you cant see whats on the other side till you actually get to the top.... Normally the road blocks that the Cops set up is further down along the left hander, but this time, they set up shop just before the left hand turn and well, i got stopped...

The malay cop dude waved me down with his fluoroscent red stick and pulled me to the side of the road... then this indian cope dude came to the passenger side window and so we had out little conversation...

Kenapa you punya ekzos bising?

Sorry sir, i punya exhaust kat depan tu dah bocor...i tak cukup duit mau repair la...

*gives me a believable look and checks the front of my car possibly for an intercooler...

Kasi IC dan lesen...

*so i pass him the stuff...

Douglas Robin Tan Hiok Thien....nama panjang eh...u cina ka?

Yes sir...

Kristian a?

Yes sir..

Full gospel is it?

No sir..im catholic....

Oooo..Catholic... hmm...okok...

*Passes my license back...

Brother... fix the exhaust ok?...god bless you

*he shakes my hand..smiles and lets me go

Well..considering their the cops, they normally dont look out too much for conversions and stuff... but nevertheless, i really really really need to lower charlottes profile...the noise she makes is like going to a gay bar and taking of ur clothes and expecting no one to notice... sorry for the vulgarity...
But YES...i need to get that exhast system done As Soon As Possible....


My car crew and i have organized a drive to gentings... tomorow night...should be fun...at the moment there shud be about 6 or 7 cars in the convoy.... and i havent been to gentings in a while so this should be fun...also i have never driven there before this...in charlotte...

My automotive life aside....

I managed to watch 2 recent movies the past week... The Holiday and the pursuit of happyness.... both of which were really good shows i have to say... Especially in the pursuit of happyness... very powerful show....do watch it..

Theres been this craze for creating tests on other people....useless i must say...but nevertheless... i do it and ive created 2 already.... do take them if you're too free.. better taking my test than reading a book.... hahahaha..... its sad though... my baby got 100% for both my tests... and me with my stone for a brain, only got 66% and 70% for hers... sad but true... hehehe....love u baby...

Dougie signing out....

No comments: