Saturday, February 17, 2007

Out of the ordinary

Its 3am now in the wee hours of a saturday morning.... My baby just left for penang not long ago and im missing her quite a lot now... she'll only be back on monday....sigh... the long wait...

Apart from that, im not in the comfort of my own home right now... im actually a a cyber cafe with my buddy shane... i just came back from a pool session with kyle and gerard... just as a means of passing time and catching up with the guys...

Guess im gonna have to keep myself occupied till my baby gets back to me...really missing her now .... sigh.....

Tomorrow's gonna be pretty busy.... bringing chris seng lock to do some wiring work on his car, got lunch with the family in the afternoon, gotta meet my dad in the evening, then have dinner with "that" side of the family...ooh joy..... (sarcasm sarcasm) All in the "spirit" of chinese new year....

Oh yea...ive got to mention before i go on that i bought my baby a hamster for valentines... named it Bummie... (because it tends to sleep heck of a lot... it runs on the wheel and falls asleep) hence the name BUM-MIE....sounds cuter than say, BUM-MER?

AAAnyyyway...

Im actually trying to make use of this time away from my baby to catch up on things i dont normally do when she's around.... but it actually seems pretty hard....I practically feel... incomplete... no its not some corny line, but rather its practically how i feel right now without her around....

Perhaps i can catch up on my music while she's gone.... maybe i can meet up with old friends while shes gone.....maybe i can have those late night beers while shes gone...... but none of the above is gonna make up for her absence :(

miss u baby....

Guess ill make a move now.... see wht the weekend brings.....

dougie signing out...

No comments: