Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Oh Joy...

As if it wasnt enough to block of friendster, the IT dudes at the office have decided to give blogspot the wall treatment as well....

So yea...i guess its no more blogging during lunch time for me anymore..... Therefore, this would be the one of very few monthly posts that i will probably have to resort to from now on...

What better way to start an entry than to talk about ur car ! right? okay...so maybe not for everybody but well, im proud to say that i have finally fit in my 14" steel pancake rims in the rear.....and added about 1cm spacers on both sides.... SO now charlotte has a slightly wider wheelbase when u add it to the added width of the tyres..... from the original 175 to 185.....

the result? Slightly better road holding, more stable entering turns, and the tail does not slide out as easily as it used to..... much much better now....

okay okay...on to the more important things....

My baby..... she was supposed to go for an interview with air asia a couple of days back.... but she didnt, and her reasons really brought a tear to my eye and melted a big part of my heart..... i couldnt help but be touched, and realize that she loves me much more than she says she does..... and im glad, because i love her more than she knows as well :)





There's no other feeling...better than the feeling of being loved..... love you baby....
Works been getting real hectic, internet filters and firewalls aside...... Been getting quite a bit of tasks to complete and deadlines seem to be increasing... gotta wait for approval for things and that doesnt help much...its like, you want to finish a certain responsibility but cant, coz someone hasnt read it yet and hasnt approved it.... yea, you get the picture....
My confirmation will be next month......and its hard to believe ive been working for 6 months now.....
Whats even harder to believe but at the same time is nice to believe is the fact that christmas is a mere 3 to 4 weeks away.... and a week after that is the dawn of 2007.... Whoa..... Im gonna be shedding skin before i know it.....
Time is just flying by at a ridiculous pace.....
Couple of other stuff to update...
1. Ive finished need for speed carbon
2. Charlotte's fuel consumption has much improved after the clutch replacement.... 100km for about RM15..... as compared to RM20 previously......
3. I sprained my ankle on sunday....couldnt even depress a clutch on monday......got back to work on tuesday....should be fine by wednesday.....
4. Man United are still on top of the table....
5. My speeding summons finally came..... gonna be RM150 bucks poorer in december.....
Anyway.... Its about midnight now....and my eyes are beginning to play hide and seek with me..... my ankles slightly aching from that sprain i sustained on sunday night futsal... and mosquitos are having a nice feast under the computer table, my legs being the main course....
Guess its a sign for me to get some shut eye....
Seems like 5 minutes ago i was lazying in bed with my baby..... sigh.... further proof of how fast time is flying....
Dougie signing out....

No comments: