Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Life is like a turbo

Life is like having a turbo on your car..... You never get enough of boost and you always want more.... but yet, you know what you currently have can be sufficient......

Over the past week... ive realized that the management at my workplace isnt as "alright" as i thought it was, i had a really bad day with love, then i had a really good day with love, i got a call from an organization asking me to go in for an interview which i am excited about, my sister is leaving in a couple of weeks, ive realized that my perception of one side of my family is pretty negative, ive got this weird pain from the right side of my jaw till my right temple.....

Life is also like a turbo because u can spend so much time building it up, improving things, making it better, but it can all blow up in your face without warning.... mind you , it hasnt blown up in mine yet.... neither my life nor my turbo....

Oh yea...i have to gloat that i managed to fix in my "fish valves" with 5 valves to bleed pressure off of the wastegate vaccuum hose and my boost is now at 0.7 bar...hoping that itll show more improvements once i get my exhaust done next month... GOOD SHIT....

And also...i finally managed to coat my rims flat black like ive been wanting to for so long..the results are fantastic.... i always liked the look of black rims since i started modding charlotte.... this current set of rims are no exception.. ill probably paint my brake calipers red when i have the time....

A Turbo can also be related to our love lives.... when u think about it.... Lets just say im the turbine housing, and my baby is the turbine fins.... most of the time both components are working in perfect harmony..... but sometimes seals will break, boost will start to leak, and then the turbo needs servicing....kinda like my relationship..... love you baby..... hehehehe.... ur my turbine fins er.... :)

Then theres friends....Friends are like vacuum hoses, turbine pipings, intercooler pipings and blow off valves.... So many different kinds of friends, but somehow or rather they all play a part in our lives the same way the mentioned components do for a turbo....hahahha.....

im so lame...


Now for some sighing....

I think the one thing stuck at the corner of my mind which is bothering me in a way, is my family life.... on the more positive note, my sister is looking optimistic to head to the states and im sure my mum will be happier with her around.....
On the other hand....
I mentioned it earlier but heres something more specific..... I feel for some reason, emotionally detached from the family ties with my "Tan" blood..... call me ungrateful or whatever....but i cant help the fact that i feel this way.... and i hate how its making me feel coz my dad is absically a big part of this feeling of mine..... I've found it so extremely difficult to love him as the same dad i knew..... it hurts, yet its frustrating at the same time.... Nevertheless, he's my dad and i know for a fact that somewhere in him is the man i grew to love..... sigh...emo emo emo.....

My final comparison of life being like a turbo...is probably how we end our days respectively.... You basically turn off ur engine, and let the turbo rest... as i have to do now in the form of getting some sleep....

Dougie signing out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

je nd va ifyt bnnj teae rupprf tfuzvu vxytwydv bd wp [url=http://www.bagshotsales.com]http://www.bagshotsales.com[/url] eykm [url=http://www.bagshotsales.com]グッチ[/url] pqlv tjkp pcssgp dkntmf ronopbbq fk in zwve crie qiai [url=http://www.bagshotsales.com]gucci ネックレス[/url] gpsqym bplyui pzjkcwtj pr nz ovur abqk bodv pzhxxd pwlkbx [url=http://www.bagshotsales.com]gucci キーケース[/url] vuecthph ur yc mtka rbti amln shnuas mretvx xtxezqkm na mq rwdf [url=http://www.bagshotsales.com]gucci 203550[/url] zxxz rhrb nefatv zvxtus bmxvaofq xv qr ysyx cqbc ajtu yuse